Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Don't know about you, but I love Halloween, (perhaps because I revel in any chance to dress up!), but I also treat it like a 'serious' holiday and wish people the season's greetings, per say.  With my friends scattered about the globe, I use any excuse to send my friends e-greetings to cheer up their day and share a laugh and Halloween is no exception. 

Which is why I was super excited and happy when I came across The Rainforest Site's Halloween e-greetings.  These e-greetings generate funds for specific causes or programs at no cost to you or the recipient as donations are made from their sponsors.  By sending their e-greeting you also help spread the word. They also have sister sites for Hunger, Breast Cancer, Child Health, Literary and Animal Rescue. 

I'm also happy to say that their selection of Halloween cards are a wonderful mixture of cheesy, classic and plain kitschy greatness. Click on the link below, enjoy and Happy Halloween to one and to all! 

The Rainforest Site Greetings Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment