Monday, January 03, 2011

350 views, 350 degrees

Happy New Year to all again! Hope you spent it with those you love. 

I've recovered fully from my tonsillitis and have now been musing about 2011 and the future. I'll let you in on a little secret; I have a good feeling about the future. As a friend of mine said: 
"2010 was full of people doing incredible things, so may 2011 continue to bring everybody vision and determination, this is a time in history that is made for greatness".  
Hear, hear! Well said! Watch this space for my future post about proposed green resolutions and goals for 2011. 

Another reason to celebrate is I've hit 350 page views - same number as previously mentioned number of parts per million of CO2 in the atmosphere that is safe for humans - we're currently at 388.  For more information visit: 350.org

I know I've posted this video up before, but I find it very clever how they explain a rather complex and serious situation in 90 seconds with no words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment