Saturday, January 29, 2011

Good news!

On Monday I handed in my resignation from my full time job which means great news for the blog as I'll actually be able to blog about more good green deeds!

I have loads of ideas for the future of the blog apart from blogging daily. I'd like to set up a global calendar so at one glance you can see what's happening around the world by all the different and amazing organizations. I'd also like to create an article library where I can upload my own articles and guest articles as well for all to read. I'm currently in the process of designing a logo for Me Eco You Eco - so watch this space!

Do you have any suggestions as to how you'd like this blog to develop? Are there certain things you'd like to see or have? Please let me know you comments and suggestions, they are most most welcomed!

Also to all those who are interested in coming to the Remade in Edinburgh (repair and reuse centre) meeting today there has been a change in venue. Please note it will now be held at The Studio, Lower Level, St Augustine's Church, George IV Bridge (the side near the National Museum of Scotland and Bedlam Theatre).  See you there hopefully!

And finally, whether audaciously or crazy I decided to nominate my own blog for the Observer Ethical Award 2011. Eeek! Unfortunately the blog category is decided by judges rather than public vote so I am at their mercy, but hey as they say hope springs eternal! Also I really like the visuals (yes again) they used this year (see below). They have the feel of the cartoons I use to watch as a child, very Magic Roundabout.


No comments:

Post a Comment