Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tip of the Week

This week's tip comes from Esme Floyd's book entitled 1,001 Little Ways to Save our Planet (and as you might imagine will feature regularly!).

The reason I chose this particular tip today is that is something I am regularly asked about and until I found this tip wished I had an eco-friendly equivalent, why not have a go?

Soften Naturally
Instead of buying fabric softeners, which can leave chemical residues on clothes and pollute the environment during the manufacturing process, try adding 60ml (1/4 cup) of white vinegar to the rinse water.

I'd also like to take this chance to apologise for the horrendous lack of posts. I've now entered the final home stretch at work so whilst it seems things have slowed now, soon they will explode in information glory. So please hang in there with me, I'm almost done and then I'm all yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment