Thursday, July 21, 2011

Re-posting: Edinburgh Garden Partners

As some of you may remember I am a volunteer of Edinburgh Garden Partners (EGP) and have a wee allotment to call my own. I have promised updates on my allotment/growing shenanigans and I haven't really delivered, but once again I promise I will. (To read the previous posts about Edinburgh Garden Partners please CLICK HERE and HERE).

I'm re-posting here on behalf of EGP to spread the word that they are looking for a Volunteer Development Worker to manage ‘Sowing The Seeds’, their new project funded by Awards for All.

They are looking for an enthusiastic, resourceful person with experience of volunteer management and a keen interest in gardening, to develop garden sharing in the north and east of Edinburgh.  The successful candidate will be home-based but working extensively within north and east Edinburgh.  The contract fee is £6,000 for the equivalent of a three day working week for six months.

Closing date for applications is 12th August 2011.

For more information and to apply please visit EGP's website by CLICKING HERE.  

They also have a facebook page - why not like them and help raise their profile? CLICK HERE for the direct link

No comments:

Post a Comment