Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Lightbulb Conspirarcy

I soooo wish I could go to this, but am unable to, so I'm telling you about it so you can go.  This is an area I'm particularly very interested in and I believe consumerism is intimately tied up with advertising (my two arch nemesis).  I make no secret of admitting I know very little, but want to know more, hence my frustration at not being able to attend!

This screening is part of a whole programme being run by Take One Action, a charity that believes that the cinematic experience can raise awareness and inspire lasting change.

For a direct link to all the upcoming events, please CLICK HERE.

For more information on Take One Action please CLICK HERE.



4 comments:

  1. Brilliant documentary. If you want to learn more go to sites like: topdocumentaryfilms.com, or documentaryheaven.com.

    I also highly recommend "what in the world are they spraying" all about chemtrails!

    What's the vote for your blog thing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Thanks for the tip, I might loose out on the cinema going and communal atmosphere, but don't have to miss out on the documentary itself :)
    The voting thing is from a social networking news website, that rates blogs so thought it would help with exposure. You should add yours on there too and then I can vote for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for yours :) did you watch the doc yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. eek! not yet! must get around to it soon :S

    ReplyDelete