European Fish Weeks is the opportunity to tell politicians to “end overfishing or fishing will be over". Politicians are responsible for making the decisions that will end overfishing; we have the responsibility to encourage and support them in making those decisions. Make your voice heard by joining a Fish Weeks event, organise your own event or get involved online!
5 minutes to spare? Spread the word
1. Embed our widget on your website.
2. Like us on Facebook en es de gr it nl fr pl
3. Spread the word on Twitter en es ie uk using #fishweeks.
10 minutes to spare? Upload your individual fish photo
1. Download and print the fish shape.
2. Take your photo (plus friends, family and colleagues).
3. Name your photo (firstname-lastname-location-country.jpg).
4. Upload your photo to the Flickr Pool and add it to the map or e-mail it to us.
5. Add your photo to Facebook.
6. Tweet your photo #fishweeks @OCEAN2012EU @OCEAN2012IE @OCEAN2012UK @OCEAN2012ES.
Join a Fish Weeks event or organize your own
Create your own fish shape1. Some inspiration.3. Organise your own event.4. Create your group fish shape and take a photo.6. Add it to Facebook or tweet it #fishweeks @OCEAN2012EU @OCEAN2012IE @OCEAN2012UK @OCEAN2012ES.