Community Council Ceilidh 26th April
As part of the fundraising efforts towards the costs of the Public Inquiry, Concerned Communities of Falkirk (CCoF) with the help of Larbert, Stenhousemuir and Torwood Community Council have arranged a family ceilidh.
It will be a great night and a chance for the community to get together. The details are as follows:
• Date: Saturday 26th April 2014
• Start Time: 7.30pm.
• Venue: Plough Hotel, Stenhousemuir
• Tickets: £10 per person or £25 for family tickets. Children are very welcome.
• Band: The “Houseband”: Susan Appelbe, Rory Clark, Gordon Clarke and Suzanne Bell (all music graduates and music teachers in the Falkirk area)
• Food: Buffet will be provided
If you would like to order tickets for the ceilidh, please e-mail the Community Council as soon as possible as numbers are limited on email@example.com.
If you can offer a raffle prize then please get in touch with us, or with the Community Council.
CCof are continuing to raise funds to fight Dart Energy's application to frack for gas in Labert and Airth and are the first group in the UK to challenge the big drilling company legally through the courts. To find out more and to keep abreast of what is happening with the trial please click here.
To donate and help why not purchase local Scottish band's LP for CCof - more info here.