Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Update: Belarus Free Theatre

Following on from my previous post about the Belarus Free Theatre public campaign stunt in support of activists against new nuclear power stations in Belarus and fracking in the UK, myself and my colleague took part in the 'Red Line' protest, drawing a 300 meter symbolic line in Edinburgh's Meadow's Middle Meadow Walk against dirty energy and standing in solidarity with activists and communities directly affected.

They also made a wee video about it below (spot me in the bright yellow jacket!)

 Find out more about the Belarus Free Theatre Red Forest Campaign by clicking here


Unfurling the red line
My colleague holding the red line
Beneath the red line
Frack-free water - soon a thing of the past?
Red Line
Job done - rolling up the Red Line

No comments:

Post a Comment