Monday, May 02, 2016

Sozzies

Apologies all for recent lack of post and activity on this blog, busy at home, busy at work, excited about the election! Remember to vote on Thursday! 

I'm also about to go travelling in Japan for three weeks, so I'm putting a wee pause button on the blog until June 2016, where it'll be back in all its glory. In the meantime if you'd like to find out what I am up to in Japan, please follow me on my Instagram account

Finally not to leave you high and dry, I thought I'd like you know about Scotland's Big Nature Festival happening at Levenhall Link in Musselburgh the weekend of May 21-22 2016.

Organised by East Lothian Council and RSPB Scotland, the festival is now in its fourth year and will have events, hands-on workshops, games, talks and over a 100 exhibitor stands with plenty to do for both nature enthusiasts and families alike. Why not try pond-dipping (if you'd like to see my last exciting exploit and pond-dipping, check it out here!), hunting for mini-beast or hop on board the seabird cruise? If that wasn't enough, CBeebies presenter Rory Crawford and Ferne Corrigan will lead storytelling sessions for little ones and CBBC stars Leah and Ricky Boleto wil be running workshops for budding presenters of the future. 

For more information and to book your tickets, visit the Big Nature Festival website here


1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your trip to Japan!

    I enjoyed the Big Nature Festival last year, but this year won't be able to go as I'll be away

    ReplyDelete